900 Mhz Antenna
Outdoor Wireless Ethernet Radio
This robust and reliable product allows you to build non-line-of-sight, point-to-point and point-to-multipoint wireless Ethernet connections that connect “fringe” IP devices, including IP access control readers, remote printers, remote PCs, VoIP phones, point-of-sale devices, digital signage or industrial control devices.
- Built-in spectrum analyzer
- 128 bit AES encryption, FIPS 197 – NIST Certified
- Remote diagnostics and link analysis with browser interface
- Radio can be configured as an access point or client
- Simple plug and play — minimal user programming required
- Install up to 16 clients per access point
- Can operate up to 12 access points, each on its own nonoverlapping channel
- Does not require an FCC license to operate or install
- High RF output power provides maximum foliage and / or wall penetration
- Rugged weatherproof cast aluminum outdoor package meets
IP66 Standard for water and dust protection
- Line-of-sight range up to 40 miles with 15 dBi antenna
- 2.5 dBi Omnidirectional antenna included
- Six other optional antennas are available with up to 15 dBi directional gain
- Available as individual radios for multi-point systems or as a pre-configured matched pair bridge
RF transmission rate 1.536 Mbps
Ethernet data rate 935 Kbps
Output power +21 dBm (4 Watts EIRP when used with 15 dBi antenna)
Receiver Sensitivity -97 dBm at 10-4 BER
Range 40 miles line-of-sight with 15 dBi antenna
RF channels/bandwidth 12 non-overlapping channels with 2.0833 MHz spacing and 1.75 MHz bandwidth
Frequency selection Automatic or manually selectable via web browser interface.
Connector types RF RPTNC Female / 10/100 base T Ethernet RJ-45
Data Encryption 128-bit AES, FIPS197, keys set through password-protected browser interface
Error correction technique Sub-block error detection and retransmission
Adjacent band rejection SAW receiver filter attenuates cellular and pager interference
Power regulation Built-in switching regulator
Browser management tools QoS Statistics, Network Settings, Spectrum Analyzer, Firmware Upgrade
Power consumption Transmit: 1.7 Watts Receive: 0.8 Watts
Voltage 9 to 48 VDC via unused pins in RJ-45 jack - pins 4,5 positive, 7,8 ground
Transmit current draw 175 mA at 9 VDC / 140 mA at 12 VDC / 35 mA at 48 VDC
Temperature range -40º C to +70º C
Physical Package Heavy die-cast Aluminum, black powder-coated finish, meets IP66 Standard for water and dust
protection. Sealing gland for Ethernet cable entry.
Size 200 x 80 x 58 mm not including connectors; 0.570 Kg
Compatibility May be mixed in combination with AW900iTR and AW900xTP radios, not compatible with older
AW900x, AW900xT, AW900i and AW900iT.
3 YEARS WARRANTY
We believe in our product, and we trust that is the best in the market.
That’s why we offer a Free 30 Days Trial, so you can check the quality and reliability of our product.
Please fill your details into the fields below and we will contact you as soon as we can.