The PowerBrick ATOM is the answer for those looking for a reliable computing solution for industrial environments. Whether it is being used as a PLC host, controller, mobile data terminal, or for remote access to a server from a vehicle in the field, the PowerBrick ATOM has the computing speed and durability for any situation. Weighing only two and a half pounds, this computer can perform in virtually any environment whether it is very cold, hot, dusty, or has extreme vibration. It's compact size means that the PowerBrick ATOM can fit in any vehicle whether it's a rescue truck, gantry crane, pick-up or even helicopter. In combination with an optional embedded operating system, the solid-state drive further guarantees operation without any risk for computer crashes and file corruption.
- Intel Atom Dual Core 1.6GHz Processor
- 2GB RAM (4GB Max)
- 2.5" SSD or Standard Hard Disk
- 1 x VGA with Intel GMA 3600 Graphic Engine
- 2 x 10/100/1000
- 3 x COM Ports
- 4 x USB2.0 Ports
- Audio Jacks with Realtek ALC662 HD Audio Codec(Line In/Out/Mic)
- Temperature: 0~60˚C (operating)
- GSM/GPRS/WiFi/CDMA/CDPD network options
- SATA HDD/flash drive optional
- WiFi connectivity optional
- 8~30V wide range single DC power in
- Length: 7.6"
- Height: 4.3"
- Width: 2.2"