LumiBond: Better, brighter, stronger
The F110 utilizes our revolutionary LumiBond™ technology to achieve a display that is more readable, and offers better contrast and more crisp colors than any other rugged tablet display. By bonding the display glass with the touch panel and LCD, we’ve created a single pane that is both more durable and improves readability.
Dual Battery for Limitless Power.
One of the best features of the F110 is one of the simplest. Instead of one single removable battery, we built the F110 to have two hot-swappable for potentially infinite, uninterrupted battery life. This enables you to remove one of the two rechargeable batteries and replace it with a fresh battery without ever shutting down apps or your Windows OS.
Thin and Light
Designed to be about the size of a typical piece of paper, the new F110 rugged tablet breaks new ground with its large 11.6” display, 4th gen processors, amazing graphics and dual batteries. It’s the thinnest and lightest fully rugged tablet we’ve ever built running Windows OS.
Advanced 4G LTE
The F110 can be configured with 4G LTE WWAN and features an 8-band 3D antenna for blazing fast download and upload speeds with fewer dropouts
For vehicle deployments, the F110 can be configured with pass-through antenna ports allowing you to simultaneously connect high-gain GPS, WWAN and WLAN roof mounted antennas.
SiRFstar IV™ GPS
The F110’s dedicated GPS offers 2x search capacity, faster location positioning and improved accuracy over competitors’ embedded GPS designs.
The F110 features 802.11ac WiFi, the latest and fastest in wireless connectivity technology up to 3x faster compared to the competition's 802.11n WiFi.
Brilliant 11.6” Large HD Display.
Most rugged tablets choose either a large display or a compact design. We chose both. With a large 11.6” widescreen display, the F110 is ideally suited providing plenty of real estate to run Windows and your apps on.
The F110 was engineered to protect the tablet against drops, shocks, spills, vibration, dust, liquid and more. The F110 has been independently tested and certified to MIL-STD 810G, IP65 and MIL-STD-461F standards.
4th Gen Intel® Core™ I7 vPro™.
The F110 can be configured with either the latest Intel Core i5 or i7 vPro processor, delivering an amazing level of CPU performance.
Intel HD Graphics 4400
Getac's F110 features the new Intel® HD Graphics 4400 providing an unparalleled level of responsiveness and frame rate for both 2d and 3d graphics
Less Downtime When It's Crunch Time
It doesn’t happen often, but if a F110 ever needs to be serviced, Getac offers unmatched coverage that will ensure you get your computer fixed and back on the job fast.
- Operating System: Windows® 7 Professional, Windows 8 Professional
- Mobile Computing Platform:
- Intel® CoreTM i7-4600U 2.1GHz processor with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.3GHz 4MB L3 Intel Smart Cache
- Intel Core i5-4300U 1.9GHz processor with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.9GHz 3MB L3 Intel Smart Cache
- VGA Controller: Intel HD Graphics 4400
- Display: 11.6” TFT LCD HD (1366×768) 800 NITs, LumiBond™ sunlight readable LED display with multi-touch technology
- Storage & Memory: Solid State 128GB / 256GB 4GB DDR3 expandable to 8GB
- Six tablet buttons: Power, Menu, Programmable, Camera Capture/
- Barcode Reader Trigger, Volume Up & Volume Down
- Webcam Optional HD webcam x 1, Optional 5MP auto focus camera
- Pointing Device:
- Touchscreen: Capacitive multi-touch screen
- Optional dual mode touchscreen (multi-touch and digitizer)
- Expansion Slots:
- 1D/2D imager barcode reader; or RS232 Port; or 10/100/1000 base-T Ethernet;
- or MicroSD slot; or USB 2.0 port
- IO Interface:
- DC in x 1, USB 3.0 x 1,
- Docking port x 1.
- Headphone out/Mic-in,
- Combo x 1,
- HDMI x 1
- Optional RF antenna pass-through for GPS, WLAN and WWAN
- Communication Interface:
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (802.11ac)
- Bluetooth (v4.0 class 1)
- Optional SiRFstarIVTM GPS
- Optional 4G LTE mobile broadband
- Getac Utility
- Getac Camera
- Getac V-GPS
- Barcode Utility
- Security Features:
- Intel vProTM Technology
- TPM 1.2
- Cable lock slot
- NIST BIOS compliant
- Optional 13.56MHz RFID
- Optional contactless smart card reader
- AC Adapter (65W, 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- Hot swappable Dual Li-Ion battery (2160mAH) x 2
- (up to 12.4 hours of battery life)
- Dimensions & Weight:
- 12.3” x 8.15” x 0.96” (314 x 207 x 24.5 mm)
- 3.08lbs (1.4 kg)
- Rugged Features:
- MIL-STD 810G and IP65 certified
- MIL-STD 461F ready
- Optional ANSI/ISA 12.12.01
- Vibration & drop resistant
- Environmental Specifications:
- Operating Temp: -6° F to 140° F / -21°C to 60°C
- Storage Temp:-40°F to 160°F / -40°C to 71°C
- Humidity: 95% RH, non-condensing