AcuPanel 12CV, a 12.1-inch LCD High Brightness rugged touch screen Panel PC with IP67 based on an Intel Cedar Trail dual core 1.60 Ghz processor, brings the most dynamic,mobile applications without sacrifices to any industrial reliability. Pre-installed industrial Surveillance Solution, AcuraVision, with multi-detections features, built-in four Channels DVR,USB, Mini PCI-E socket, and robust capacity of 2.5-inch SATA HDD or Solid State Drive, it is an ideal real-time control surveillance system for rough,heavy and natural resouces industries . Furthermore, AcuPanel 12CV is equipped with fanless, no-ventilation-hole design and a wide range of thermal operation from -40°C to 65°C, featured with dustproof, waterproof, rugged aluminum enclosure and anti-collision functions which meet MIL-STD-810G for drop and vibration and carries an IP rating of 67, so AcuPanel 12CV is suitable for any critical environment .
PRODUCT IMAGESFEATURESSPECIFICATIONSDOCUMENTS & ORDER INFORMATION
- Intel Cedar Trail dual core processor (1.60 Ghz)
- High brightness Touch Screen >1000 nits
- Slim, sealed, stronger and military standard design
- Extended temperature from -40°C to 65°C, operating without heaters and Fans.
- Four Channels DVR input for CCTV,2,3D or IP cameras connection.
- Pre-installed Acura Vision solution Surveillance System
- MIL-810G and IP67 Certified.
- Class 1 DIV 2 Certified
- Water proof external or internal I/O & display
- Wide voltage range power Input.
Fire Emergency Vehicles
Heavy Industrial equipments
Patrol Boats and Vehicles
Public Transportation Security
Seaport Surveillance and Security
CPU: Intel Cedar Trail Dual Core 1.6Ghz
Chipset: Intel NM10
Memory: Up to 4GB
Water Proof Display VGA Port
Screen: Panel size: 12.1 inch LCD High Brightness: >1000 nit; Contrast Ratio: 700:1 Viewing Angle: 160 Degree (H/V) Resolution : 1024 (W) x 768 (H) @75 Hz Touch Panel: Resistive Touch Panel
Communication: Ethernet 10/100M
I/O Interface: 2x USB 2.0; 2x RS232
Material: Front chassis material: Aluminum Front Bezel Rear chassis material Aluminum Enclosure Overlay material: PE Film
- Temperature Operating: 0~50°C (with HDD)
- Wide Temperature Operating: -40~65°C (with SSD)
- Humidity: 5%~95% RH, non-condensing Method 507.5, 95% RH
- Shock: MIL-STD-810G Method 516.6
- Functional hock 40Gs at 11ms (Operating)
- Length: 317 mm
- Height: 247 mm
- Width: 65 mm
- Weight: 5.2 Kg